Hello, yes.

Knee deep in other matters, my friend. That's about all I can tell you. Thanks. Hope the ankle trouble gets better. (click!)

Oh, hi. Just in the midst of blowing someone off... I mean, ending a phone call somewhat abruptly. Just been one of those weeks. Can't find time to do anything, including this blog. Shoo-wee. Busy, busy, busy. What other meaningless chatter can I share?

Big Green news: Matt and I are still mixing cousin Rick's new album. Mixed another song last night. These will be finished versions of some of the numbers we featured on the podcast over the last year. (Hey, collect them all!) We've done about half a dozen as of this week. So it goes.

Recorded another episode of THIS IS BIG GREEN's now near-monthly feature, Mr. Ned, a politically charged and wholly insensitive dramatization of the adventures of Willard "Mitt" Romney's dressage horse, on the model of 60s sit-com "Mr. Ed" - everything from bad scripts to low production values. Talk about a cop job! Anyway, you'll hear it and hear it soon. Spoiler alert: Willard and Ned walk through a time portal and take a trip through interstellar space. With hilarious consequences. (Well.... hilarious if you are easily amused by childish humor. I, myself, don't go in for that sort of thing. I find it crude and unrefined. You, however....)

What came in the mail bag this month? Not a lot. Bills, bills, bills, political advertisements, eviction notices, misdirected packages, you name it. No fan mail. No one writes the colonel. We just sit here, fashioning those little fishes out of gold, then melting them down and making them again, over and over. (Oh, christ. I've lapsed into Gabriel Garcia Marquez-land.)

Okay, that's all from the mill. I'm dead on my feet, frankly. Can barely press the keys. (Piano or computer). Sleeeeep, Joe Perry, sleeeeeep.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

R.I.P., uber rich lady atop killer empire

Pulling the plug is never as easy as it looks

Stop hiding your light under that bushel.