Lookout. Below.

Okay, now where was I? Wait, don't tell me. I was complaining about.... something.... No, not the song "Something". I rather fancy that. Something to do with Web servers.

F'shaw

No matter. Here we are, back to the blog. What's happening at the mill? Lots. Working on the January podcast, now days behind schedule. Later every month, right? That's the natural course of business here in Big Green - land. Still.... our first installment of THIS IS BIG GREEN should be worth the wait, if you like weird, asinine, and abysmally non-commercial media content. True hallmarks of the TIBG brand.

Smell something burning? Neither do I. But (and this is the point) we bloody well should, and here's why ... Marvin (my personal robot assistant) is supposed to be thinking up a viable creation myth for our upcoming collection of songs attributed to and written in tribute to cousin Rick Perry, governor of Texas. The album - Cowboy Scat: Songs in the Key of Rick - is such a monumental event in our lives, it fairly demands a creation myth of its very own. As such, we handed that task off to Marvin, and by rights the smoke should be pouring out of his brass visor as we speak.

It is not, my friends. What can I tell you? So look, we'll just have to cook it up ourselves, I guess, without the help of robotian inspiration. We're thinking something along the lines of "The Creeping Terror". Cowboy Scat is all that remains of an epic musical written about the arc of cousin Rick's political career. Only on the eve of its production, the script was lost over the side of a pleasure craft on Lake Tahoe. Such a tragedy!

Okay, well ... we can flesh that out a bit. Give us time. Maybe Marvin can work with .... on second thought, maybe not. Scratch that, friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

R.I.P., uber rich lady atop killer empire

Pulling the plug is never as easy as it looks

Stop hiding your light under that bushel.