Genericville.

Do we have 1.5 children? Only if you double-count the man-sized tuber. Let's ask anti-Lincoln to do the counting - ever since the war, he sees everything twice.

Stupid comet!Oh, hello. Just working up our census form. Don't mind me. Didn't know there was going to be a 2014 census, but I guess that's understandable, since we don't get a lot of news flowing into the abandoned Cheney Hammer Mill, our squathouse. Just yesterday some dude in a Fedora knocked on the front gate and handed me a questionnaire. He said I had to finish it by Saturday or his friend might set the mill on fire. (I think the friend's name was Giancarlo.) How old is Mitch Macaphee? No ... I mean before the youth serum?

Questions, questions. Way too much on Big Green's plate lately, I can tell you. We've got the THIS IS BIG GREEN podcast, of course - always time-consuming. Our next episode of Ned Trek, for instance, will feature as many as 6 or 7 new songs, never before heard (and probably never again), all apropos of the ridiculous story line. This is part of the biggest crop of new material to come out of Big Green in, I don't know, twenty years or so. Over the past year or so, we've written and began recording something like 30 new songs; that's since we finished Cowboy Scat: Songs in the Key of Rick last year.

Check out our podcast, This Is Big Green.Then there's the pressure to get out and play in front of an audience, for chrissake. We considered doing a gig or two on Mars this month, but given the fact that the red planet is going to be buzzed by comet Siding Spring this weekend, we thought better of it. We have had run-ins with comets before; can't say that we ever got the better of those confrontations. Chilly little hunks of ice, those comets. No pity. Who can blame them? They're billions of years old, and only get a little sun once every million years or so, then it's back to the Ort cloud. But I digress.

Hmmm.... Should I account for multiple personalities on this census form? Yes, I'm back on anti-Lincoln again (and his alter ego, anti-Edgar Allan Poe).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

R.I.P., uber rich lady atop killer empire

Pulling the plug is never as easy as it looks

Riding Grievance all the way to armageddon